- AdCare Hospital — Worcester, MA
- Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches — West Palm Beach, FL
- Betty Ford Treatment Center — Rancho Mirage, CA
- Bradford Health Service Treatment Programs
- Brattleboro Retreat — Brattleboro, VT
- Cirque Lodge — Sundance, UT
- Cottonwood Tucson — Tucson, AZ
- Crossroads Centre — West Indies
- Cumberland Heights — Nashville, TN
- Father Martin’s Ashley — Havre de Grace, MD
- G&G Holistic Addiction Treatment Program — North Miami Beach, FL
- Gosnold on Cape Cod — Cape Cod, MA
- Hazelden Foundation — Center City, MN
- La Hacienda Rehab — Austin and College Station, TX
- Lakeview Health Systems — Jacksonville, FL
- Life Healing Center of Santa Fe — Santa Fe, NM
- Little Hill-Alina Lodge – Hardwick, NJ
- Marworth — Waverly, PA
- McLean Hospital — Belmont, MA
- Menninger Clinic — Houston, TX
- Passages Malibu Treatment Program
- Pine Grove Treatment Program — Hattiesburg, MS
- Promises Treatment Centers — Los Angeles, CA & Malibu, FL
- Seabrook House Addiction Treatment Programs
- Sierra Tucson Treatment Program – Tucson, AZ
- Silver Hill Hospital — New Canaan, CT
- Talbott Recovery Campus — Atlanta, GA
- The Caron Foundation — Wernersville, PA
- The Hanley Center — West Palm Beach, FL
- The Meadows — Wickenburg, AZ
- Willingway Hospital — Statesboro, GA
Gosnold on Cape Cod — Cape Cod, MA
Gosnold on Cape Cod was founded in 1972 as an addiction and mental illness treatment center using individualized treatment, 12-Step principles, group therapy and continuing care to help patients overcome their substance abuse problems, as well as any co-occurring disorders.
For more info about G&G Holistic Addiction Treatment Program, please call The Way Out at 1-877-WAYOUT7 or fill out a patient placement form for general placement inquiry.
Gosnold on Cape Cod Treatment Programs
Inpatient treatment: Gosnold’s main campus provides detox, stabilization and primary care for individuals with substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders. The length-of-stay here varies, but on average is one-to-two weeks. During this time, the patient attends educational classes, individual and group therapies, and 12-Step meetings. Following this stabilization period, the patient transfers to one of three of other campuses:
- Gosnold at Cataumet provides continuing inpatient rehabilitation.
- Miller House is designed for men requiring long-term residential care.
- Emerson House offers residential treatment for adult, adolescent and pregnant women.
All treatment programs at all three clinics help patients identify obstacles to recovery and to develop the skills necessary for sustained sobriety. Throughout the continuing care program, patients attend individual and group counseling, fitness programs and special issues groups. Each patient’s recovery team consists of a physician, addiction therapist, nurse, fitness coordinator, psychologist and psychiatrist. This medical team works with the patient to help him or her begin an abstinent life.
Outpatient treatment: Gosnold offers outpatient treatment in eight locations on Cape Cod, plus one in Brockton and one in North Dartmouth. Patients have a choice between attending outpatient treatment either five days per week or three evenings per week; the program includes individual and family counseling, group therapy, relapse prevention classes and 12-Step meetings.