- AdCare Hospital — Worcester, MA
- Alina Lodge — Hardwick, NJ
- Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches — West Palm Beach, FL
- Betty Ford Center — Rancho Mirage, CA
- Bradford Health Service — Alabama
- Brattleboro Retreat — Brattleboro, VT
- Caron Foundation — Wernersville, PA
- Cirque Lodge — Sundance, UT
- Cottonwood Tucson — Tucson, AZ
- Crossroads Centre — West Indies
- Cumberland Heights — Nashville, TN
- Father Martin’s Ashley — Havre de Grace, MD
- G&G Holistic Addiction Treatment Program — North Miami Beach, FL
- Gosnold on Cape Cod — Cape Cod, MA
- Hanley Center — West Palm Beach, FL
- Hazelden Foundation — Center City, MN
- La Hacienda — Austin & College Station, TX
- Lakeview Health Systems — Jacksonville, FL
- Life Healing Center of Santa Fe — Santa Fe, NM
- Marworth — Waverly, PA
- McLean Hospital — Belmont, MA
- Menninger Clinic — Houston, TX
- Passages Malibu — Malibu, CA
- Pine Grove — Hattiesburg, MS
- Promises Treatment Centers — Los Angeles, CA & Malibu, FL
- Seabrook House — Seabrook, NJ & Tioga County, PA
- Sierra Tucson — Tucson, AZ
- Silver Hill Hospital — New Canaan, CT
- Talbott Recovery Campus — Atlanta, GA
- The Meadows — Wickenburg, AZ
- Willingway Hospital — Statesboro, GA
Residential Treatment Centers
From reserach-based treatment methodologies to comprehensive daily scheduling, accredited drug and alcohol addiction centers help tens of thousands of individuals across the country find lasting hope and recovery.
At each of the facilities offer detoxification and rehabilitation in which clients are immersed in supportive, substance-free environments. There, they learn the key essential elements to beating addiction, and how to apply those elements to maintain healthy, sober lifestyles.
Featured Addiction Treatment Centers
Located in Las Vegas, Desert Hope offers luxury amenities coupled with effective long-term treatment. Clients enjoy beautiful grounds, spacious rooms, meals prepared by our professional chef and support from our exceptional staff – all while receiving evidence-based, comprehensive care for the treatment of addiction and emotional/behavioral health issues.
The Greenhouse is a gorgeous treatment facility offering hope for lasting recovery through evidence-based treatment practices. Clients enjoy a high-end residential environment, meals prepared by our 5-star chef, personal fitness and luxury amenities while learning the ins-and-outs of sober living from physician-led classes, 12-Step meetings and comprehensive therapeutic and educational services. Within our residential rehabilitation programs, our team of caring and compassionate experts closely interacts with and helps each patient break free from drug dependencies and compulsive behaviors.
FitRx is a behavioral health treatment center for adults who struggle with eating disorders, behavioral health disorders and eating patterns associated with being overweight or obese. The FitRx team, which includes licensed clinical social workers and counselors, registered dietitians, board-certified psychiatrist and medical doctor, provides the education, support and training necessary to feel better and live longer. The foundation of its three programs (Eating Disorders/Co-Occurring Disorders; Behavioral Health; Wellness & Weight Loss) is comprised of four main components of wellness, which are behavioral, medical, nutritional and physical.
Forterus clients are served in two Southern California locations. Murrieta treats men and women, while San Diego treats men only. The Forterus clinical model features strong components of community integration and individualized programming. Features include medical detoxification led by medical doctors and nurses, family therapy sessions, Intensive Outpatient Programming and specialized tracks, including a Christian-based curriculum, LGBT, Grief and Loss, and more.
Located in beautiful Palm Beach County, Singer Island has onsite, full-time clinical psychologists. Unique features include an advanced equine therapy program, 24/7 medical and staff supervision, holistic services, college and career services, and weekly outings and activities. Singer Island offers a college program for clients who stay longer than 30 days, aiding clients with transcripts, academic testing, schoolwork and studying skills while continuing to provide outpatient treatment.
Located in West Palm Beach, FL, the Academy provides clients ages 13-17 with drug and alcohol treatment and community housing tailored to the needs of younger clients. Its staff, which includes licensed psychologists and therapists, medical doctors and a 24/7 behavioral health team, provides thorough assessments, physical fitness training, counseling and advanced equine therapy with a focus on education, wellness, family participation/therapy and aftercare. Case Managers work with clients and their families to ensure smooth transitions back to school and/or connections to appropriate continued care.
If you feel you or your loved one needs help, please call 1-877-WAYOUT7 or fill out a patient placement form.