Drug rehab centers are helping former addicts all across the state of Ohio (pop. 11,542,645) get clean and STAY clean. Substance abuse affects Ohioans in many different ways – prescription drugs are a big problem here, as is marijuana addiction and cocaine addiction. No matter what drug is affecting you or your loved one, The Way Out can provide free assistance in finding a top-quality Ohio drug rehab center. Call us today at 888-373-5963.
Ohio drug rehab centers can conquer prescription drug addiction
In certain circumstances – such as when recovering from surgery – prescription painkillers serve a useful, necessary purpose. But much of the pill-popping that takes place in Ohio these days isn’t medically necessary – it’s a form of addiction, plain and simple.
Just how widespread is prescription drug addiction in Ohio? The Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper has called Ohio’s pill-popping problem a “prescription drug epidemic.” The New York Times writes that fatal prescription drug overdoses have “more than quadrupled” in Ohio in the past decade. In 2007, pill overdoses surpassed car crashes as the state’s leading cause of accidental death.
That’s not a misprint. Pills kill more Ohio residents than car crashes. That fact alone should put to rest any doubts are whether prescription drugs are dangerous. Obviously, they’re HIGHLY dangerous.
The good news is that prescription drug abuse can be successfully treated – at The Way Out, we’ve helped thousands of pill addicts achieve long-term sobriety. Our superb results come from our commitment to personalized treatment plans, joined with a network of high quality Ohio drug rehab facilities. When you call our 24/7 Ohio drug rehab helpline, a new life for you and your family will be begin. What are you waiting for?
Many of those who need Ohio drug rehab aren’t getting it
Tens of thousands of people enter Ohio drug rehab each year, and many of those who complete treatment enjoy happier, more-productive, and more-stable lives. The sad part of this story is there are a lot more Ohio residents out there who are struggling with alcohol or drug abuse and are not receiving the treatment they need. According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy, there are nearly 230,000 people who need drug rehab in Ohio but aren’t getting it.
Without Ohio drug rehab, the substance abuse problem affecting you or your loved one will only get worse. If you’re worried that Ohio drug rehab centers will be too expensive, think again – our facilities accept just about every form of health insurance, and easy self-pay options are also available.
Unless you do something about the problem, it’s highly possible that addiction will lead to serious health consequences, and maybe even jail time. In 2006, according to federal statistics, more than 8,000 Ohio residents were arrested on drug offense charges – some of those folks will now spend years behind bars, wondering what could have been. Thousands more have gotten arrested for drunk-driving charges – including some who have injured or killed innocent people in drunk-driving crashes. Don’t let you or your loved one become another statistic. Instead, choose the life-changing help that is available at your local Ohio drug rehab center. Call The Way Out today at 888-373-5963.
Ohio drug rehab centers are conveniently located
At The Way Out, we firmly believe that your search for an Ohio drug rehab should be as hassle-free as possible. That’s why we are available around-the-clock to answer any questions that you might have. And thanks to our extensive network of drug rehabs in Ohio, we can connect you or your loved one to a treatment facility that is conveniently located. We offer Ohio drug rehab in or near the state’s ten largest cities, which are:
- Columbus, Zip Code 43215
- Cleveland, Zip Code 44113
- Cincinnati, Zip Code 45202
- Toledo, Zip Code 43606
- Akron, Zip Code 44308
- Dayton, Zip Code 45402
- Parma, Zip Code 44134
- Youngstown, Zip Code 44503
- Canton, Zip Code 44702
- Lorain, Zip Code 44052
Ohio drug rehab can treat all types of substance abuse
Substance abuse in Ohio comes in a variety of forms, but no matter what type of addiction is affecting you or your loved one, rest assured that effective treatment IS available. At The Way Out, our FREE Ohio drug rehab referral service has helped clients suffering from a variety of addictions. Some of the most common problems we’ve handled include:
- Cocaine addiction – cocaine addiction, along with its sinister cousin crack addiction, are “the primary drug threats in Ohio,” according to the Office of National Drug Control Policy. Crack injection is on the rise in some parts of Ohio, and in Columbus alone, law enforcement has seized massive amounts of cocaine and crack cocaine (more than $2.5 million worth of cocaine seizures in 2005).
- Marijuana addiction – Ohioans sometimes make the mistake of thinking that smoking pot is “no big deal,” but marijuana addiction has serious long-term psychological and health-related consequences. Habitual marijuana abuse can be cancer-causing. Unfortunately, many Ohioans continue to abuse this drug, as more than one in 10 Ohio residents aged 12 or older have smoked pot at least once in the past year, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
- Alcoholism – although alcohol is legal, it is still an extremely dangerous substance. In fact, alcohol is a factor in roughly 28,000 Ohio drug rehab admissions each year, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. That means about 4 in 10 Ohio drug rehab clients are problem drinkers, with about half of those also addicted to some other drug.
The type of addiction that is affecting your family isn’t important – the important thing is that you DO something about it. Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Isn’t it time to live the kind of life you’ve always wanted? With sobriety, that life can indeed happen, but you’ve got to take the first step. Call The Way Out today at 888-373-5963.